Are you looking for an easy and effective system that is perfect for list building; to create, send and track emails to your customers?
Now that with the upgradation of Magento 2, it undoubtedly has become easier than ever. In this tutorial, I will show you how to setup newsletter Magento 2.
First of all, follow these steps to enable newsletter on your site.
Admin panel > Stores > Configuration > Advanced (under Advanced)
Then, to make sure your system is valid, follow these steps:
Admin panel > Configuration > Advanced > System
1. Configure newsletter setting on your site
Admin panel > Stores > Configuration > Customers > Newsletter
In this configuration page, you are going to see these following fields:
– Success Email Template: select a template to use for the email that your customers receive when they successfully subscribe to your newsletter. You can use the default or select a different template.
– Unsubscription Email Sender: select which store email account is used to send unsubscription emails.
– Unsubscription Email Template: select a template to use for the email that your customers receive when they unsubscribe from your newsletter. You can use the default or select a different template.
– Success Email Sender: select which store email account is used to send emails informing your customers that they have successfully subscribed to your newsletter.
– Confirmation Email Template: if you require customers to confirm their newsletter subscription, select a template to use for the confirmation email. You can use the default or select a different template.
– Need to Confirm: set whether customers must confirm that they want to subscribe to your newsletter. Select Yes to specify that each customer that registers for a newsletter will receive an email asking them to confirm their registration. This technique is called double opt-in, meaning that customers confirm that they want to receive a newsletter twice. This method reduces the number of customers that consider your newsletter as spam.
– Confirmation Email Sender: if you require customers to confirm their newsletter subscription, select which store email account is used to send confirmation emails.
-Allow Guest Subscription: set whether you want to allow guest (unregistered) customers to subscribe to your newsletter.
2. Create a new newsletter template
Beside available templates provided by the system, you can also create a new newsletter on your own for further needs.
Follow these steps to open the page:
Admin panel > Marketing > Newsletter Template (under Communications)
This Template Information includes 6 parts that you need to complete:
-Template Name: enter a unique and indicative name for the template, this is invisible to customer
-Template Subject: specify the subject of the email that your customers are going to receive
-Sender Name and Sender Email: the name and email of the email sender
-Template Content: enter the HTML code of the body of the email, make sure that it has tags with an unsubscribed link in the email so that your customers could unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Then, click on Preview Template to check how the content of your newsletter is going to be viewed by customers.
When you complete the template, click on Save Template button to end process.
3. Newsletter Queue
Newsletter Queue allows you to send them by queuing the template.
Admin Panel > Marketing > Newsletter Queue (under Communication)
Queue Start: select the time that you want to start sending the newsletter.
Queue End: select the time that you want to finish sending the newsletter.
Then, complete sections of Subject, Status, Processed, Recipients.
Check the other template options and click on the Save Newsletter button to end process.
4. Newsletter Reports
Admin panel > Reports > Newsletter Problem Reports
That is the end of my tutorial on setup newsletter Magento 2. Hope it helps well!
If you still confuse about this Tutorials, please feel free to contact our professional support team with more than 7 years of experiences for more helpful aid.
All questions are always welcomed. Contact us now! Magento Development Services
Some related post you may prefer: