As you know, Wishlist is default in Magento 2. By wishlist, you can mark on your favorite product and maybe actual purchase at the next purchase. In this tutorial, I will explain ” How to configure magento 2 wishlist “. When you enable your configuration, your customers can maintain multiple wishlists.
Log in Admin Magento 2 —> System —> Configuration —> Wishlists
In General options —> Enable Magento 2 wishlist
—- Email sender:
—- Email template:
—- Max email allowed to be sent: The number of email will be sent
—- Email text Length limit: Default character
My wishlist link:
—- Display quantities:
—–Display number of items in wishlist
And then “Save config”.
Congrats! So you already ” Configure magento 2 wishlist “. Get it right now for your book by online tutorials. If you make any troubles in setting Magento 2, please view at our Venus themes Tutorials to take your answer easily. If you prefer Video, please watch our below tutorial video to grasp overall process to config Terms and Conditions in Magento 2.
How to Configure Magento 2 wishlist
In case, you need to customize any things on your site, please feel free to contact us to [email protected] Some of the small changes are free of charge, get more detail about our custom work service here: Magento Development Services
Related Posts In Magento 2 tutorials
- GET ACCESS TO 60+ MAGENTO THEMES FOR ONLY $84
- MEMBERSHIP MAGENTO THEMES
- MAGENTO 2 TUTORIAL
- HOW TO ADD MAGENTO 2 CUSTOMER GROUPS
- ULTIMATE WAY FOR MAGENTO 2 ADD CATEGORY |VENUSTHEME
- HOW TO SET UP MAGENTO 2 IMPORT PRODUCTS QUICKLY?
- BEST WAY TO ADD PRODUCT ATTRIBUTE MAGENTO 2
- QUICKEST WAY TO ADD IMAGE PRODUCT MAGENTO 2
- HOW TO ADD MAGENTO 2 CUSTOM CSS CODE IN THEME SETTING?
- SIMPLY WAY TO ENABLE MAGENTO 2 CANONICAL META TAG