Magento 2 Product Frontend is a useful way for you to show your customers newly added products on the store’s homepage. Therefore, in my tutorial on Venustheme, I will give you guidance on displaying the product by adding a widget and feature products on homepage.
Admin panel > Content > Pages (under Elements)
When “Pages” section is opened, you will see a list of store’s pages, Select a product and then click on “Edit”
Next, the page you want to edit will be opened; now you need to fulfill the “Page Title” and then click on Content. There will be a list of symbols, click on the second from upper-left “Insert Widget”.
A window of Insert Widget is now opened; now click on “Widget Type” box and choose “Catalog New Products List” section
After that, you need to complete smaller widget options.
- choose “New Product” for “Display Type”
- choose “Display Page Control” mode
- fulfill in “Number of Products to Display”
- choose “New Product Grid Template”
- enter your “Cache Lifetime”
When you finish, click on “Insert Widget” button.
Then, come back to the page you have just been working on, you can see your new product icon which enables it to visible with your customers. Then, click on “Save Page” button to end process.
Here is my tutorial on displaying new products on the front page of Magento 2. Hope it helps well!
In case, you need to customize any things on your site, please feel free to contact us to [email protected] Some of the small changes are free of charge, get more detail about our custom work service here: Magento Development Services
View related posts & related products on Venustheme
- GET ACCESS TO 60+ MAGENTO THEMES FOR ONLY $84
- Change Magento 2 invoice logo, shipment logo & email logo
- How to create Magento 2 coupon code?
- 2 easy ways to print invoices Magento 2
- 5 Steps to setup PayPal Express Checkout on Magento 2
- How to add metadata on Magento 2