Although the translation function is not applicable for your static blocks and CMS Pages, you can handle it by the Inline Translation. In this post, Venustheme will show you the most easy way to get it.
Go to System >> Configuration >> ADVANCED >> Developer.
(1) Uncheck” User Website” box.
(2) Set Enabled for Frontend to Yes.
>> Save Config.
Go to the front end >>Switch to your desired store view >> select element you want to have inline translation >>Click the book icon >> select Store View Specific and then submit. Here is the example:
Notice: Please remember to clear cache to make sure that Inline Translation work perfectly.
If you found this post is useful for you, please give us your feedback or share it for your friends.
Visit our collection of Magento Themes on Themeforest
If you still confuse about this Tutorials, please feel free to contact our professional support team with more than 7 years of experiences for more helpful aid.
All questions are always welcomed. Contact us now! Magento Development Services
- MAGENTO MEMBERSHIP
- MAGENTO 2 TUTORIALS
- TOP ADVANCED MAGENTO 2 THEMES WITH BLOG
- 10 BEST MAGENTO 2 FREE THEMES
- MAGENTO 2 THEMES VERTICAL MENU
- TOP 20 BEST MAGENTO2 THEMES MEGA MENU
- 10 BEST RTL MAGENTO 2 THEMES
- MAGENTO2 ELECTRONICS THEMES
- BEST 22+ RESPONSIVE MAGENTO2 BOOSTRAP THEMES
- MAGENTO 2 FASHION THEMES